Government Jobs for 12th pass Women in 2022
Nandini MavaniDec 23, 2021 . 4 min read
Looking for a stable job after 12th?
Balance is a natural order and a balanced world is a better world. Considering that the government has taken initiatives to provide an equal amount of growth opportunities for women in 2022. Nowadays the government has made special provinces to give more jobs for women.
There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
Indian women have come a long way and are becoming financially independent. When we talk about government jobs, they are considered best for women in India.
Why government jobs are best in India for women?
- Lucrative Salary: Women get a handsome salary in government jobs without any discrimination.
- Equal Growth Opportunity: In the government sector, promotions are based on long-term benefits and this helps them to grow depending on their performance.
- Job Security: It is the most beneficial advantage of any government job. Layoffs are rare in the government sector.
- Maternity Leave: The major advantage offered by government jobs to women employees is maternity leave. Women are offered at least 6 months of paid maternity leave. In railways, they also approve leave up to two years if applied.
- Work-Life Balance: It is the key to the definition of success and a government job offers that with fixed working hours and a better leave policy to maintain this balance.
List of Best Government Jobs for 12th pass Women in India
1. Bank PO jobs for women
Bank jobs are the most desirable among females. It gives a good salary, fixed working hours, a reputation, and much more. Also, with the latest transfer policies introduced by the government, it is easier for a woman to transfer near their family. The scope and growth in this sector are also increasing day by day which opens new doors for women. You can apply for this job after the PO exam.
2. SSC Jobs
SSC gives large opportunities every year which is great for women employees. SSC jobs offer stability and career growth is well-planned. SSC also provides various special provisions such as fee exemption and age relaxation for women employees. SSC CHSL is the most preferred job for women having 10+2 qualifications. While preparing for these, be sure not to make these common mistakes.
3. Teaching jobs
A teaching job is always considered to be the best and dream job for women. The government conducts the TET exams every year to evaluate and employ candidates in government schools and colleges. The major benefit of this job is vacation time when one can spend time with their family.
4. Railways jobs for women
Indian Railways has a lot of opportunities for women. A job in Indian railways includes boons like a good salary, travel pass, residence, retirement benefits, and more. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) brings in various positions in the railways that are perfect for women employees.
5. Police jobs for women
All job profile in Indian Police is open for a female candidate which opens a wide door of opportunities. Young girls and women in the country can apply for state-level SI, ASI, Constable jobs. Although this field has a smaller number of applicants, the government is offering more benefits to recruit women in this sector.
6. Defense jobs for women
Indian Army and Indian Navy hire female graduate candidates as officers. Posts like a lieutenant, sub-lieutenant, head constable, and many more are offered to women in the military.
Various state government jobs are available for females in Anganwadi. This government job is a good option for a 10th qualified female candidate. Nowadays, the government has introduced great schemes for Women Entrepreneurs in India. These schemes are great for women who want to be their own boss and have entrepreneurial aspirations.